Resara is pleased to announce the release of Resara Server 1.1.1. This is a bug fix update that included several important fixes. See below for the list of changes.
- Resara Server should now appear in Network Neighborhood, or other network browsers.
- Added the ability to change expired passwords when logging into the Admin Console.
- Added forgot password link to the Admin Console log in screen.
- Reduce password complexity requirements for new installations.
- Made password complexity errors more clear.
- Automatically fix backslash for the home and profile paths when editing a user.
- Fixed the input validation on the DHCP host MAC address field.
- Fix loading of a saved MAC address after the server restarts.
- Fixed some errors when configuring the DHCP server after the server is provisioned.
- Look up the administrator user by SID instead of DN. This resolves some issues caused by moving Administrator into an OU.
- Increased the timeout when Resara Server is waiting for samba4 to start. This should resolve the boot up issues that some users are experiencing.